- Historic Homes and Churches
- Equestrian Sites
- The Civil War’s Battle of Aiken
- The Live Oak Canopy on S. Boundary
- Hopelands Gardens
- The Aiken Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame & Museum
- Rye Patch
- And much more…
Tours scheduled every Saturday and leave from the
Aiken Visitors Center and Train Museum located at 406 Park Ave., SE, Aiken.
Cost: $15 per person, and up
Departure: 10:00 A.M. Return: By 12:00 Noon.
Reservations are Strongly Recommended!
To make reservations or for more information call
1-888-AikenSC or (803)642-7631
Aiken Video by Terry Bradshaw
To view the video, click on the link below. Enjoy!
For additional information on the city of Aiken, you can request a brochure on line.
Just click on the following link:
Aiken Performing Arts Group
URS Center for the Performing Arts
126 Newberry St, S.W.
For current and up-coming shows, go to:
Aiken Farmers Market
Williamsburg Street between Park and Richland Ave
Call 803-642-7761 for more information
Please support small local family farmers. o.
"Buy LOCAL, buy FRESH"
Family Y of Aiken County
Now Open - On Trolley Line Road
40,000-square-foot facility, located off the Aiken By-pass
- Aiken Regional onsite health center
- 5,000-square-foot indoor walking track
- Cardio & strength training machines, free weights, fitness equipment
- Gymnasium & outdoor fields for sports/outdoor activities
- Childcare area
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Health Bar
- Men's & Women's locker rooms with steam rooms & saunas
- A family locker room
- Outdoor water park, swimming pool, children's play pool
- Outdoor walking trail linked to other area trails
- West Campus for Cedar Creek Church
Contact the YMCA for more information @ (803)349-8080
Or visit online: http://ymca.net
The Village Health & Wellness Center
A new you... A new way...
We're ready... are you?
- Personal & small group training
- Sprot specific training
- Cardiovascular & strength training
- Cycling Studio
- Hot Yoga Studio
- Group Fitness
Contact the Membership & Program Director
Bridgestone - Record expansion in Aiken, SC
"Hercules Project" begins in 2012
Great News for Aiken County!
Tiremaker Bridgestone Americas Inc. announced a $1.2 billion
investment in Aiken County that will bring 850 jobs by 2020
Hiring will start the first quarter of 2012
To submit a resume, go to:
City of Aiken's Channel 4
The City of Aiken's TV station, Channel 4, is just a remote click away. Provided by the Atlantic Broadband cablevision services and operated by the City of Aiken Staff, this 24-hour information station is the place to keep viewers in touch with what's happening in the community.
Information on activities of your city government; city events, job openings, agendas, recreation events and programs, tourism, new businesses, community spotlights, and emergency information may be found.
To find out more about the City of Aiken – the City where it is fun to live, work and play, tune into Channel 4 and stay in touch with Aiken.